You Pick or We'll Pick
54757 Hwy. 52, Sabula, Iowa 52070 (563) 687-2298
Welcome to Gravert's Apple Basket Orchard!
At Gravert's we have over 40 varieties of apples for eating, baking and making apple sauce, tart to sweet. We also have pears. You can pick your own apples, or visit our store for apples ready to go, along with many other goodies.
* Our own made fresh cider, with a different blend each week.
* Our own jams and jellies, made from fruit grown on the farm.
* Local honey - the hives are on our farm.
* Maple syrup from Wisconsin.
* Pickles by Kathy's Kitchen - she won Blue Ribbons at the Illinois State
Fair with her recipes.
* Slawsa - featured on Shark Tank - a delicious mixture of cabbage and
On the weekends -
* Apple pies, piled high with our own apples. They go quick!
* Caramel apples, creamy caramel - plain and with nuts or chips.
* Cider donuts from Sweetheart Bakery in Clinton.
Enjoy the rolling hills, grazing cattle, golden corn fields, and stop to say "Hi" to our goat, horse, donkey, goose and chickens. You might even see one of our elusive barn cats.