We have changed several of our operations this year in response to Covid-19.
You'll notice that the store looks a lot different this year. We are not allowing anyone but staff in the store this year, but we'll have all of our products on our porch. We've put plastic guards up between our staff and the customers, so you can shop in safety. Unfortunately, we will not be offering the gifts that we usually have on display because of size constraints. Most food items that we usually carry will be available.
* We will be wearing face masks. Please have one on in line and at the cash register. You can use it at your
discretion when you are u-picking and wandering around the orchard.
* There will be sanitizer at the front of the line and at the cash register.
* There will be a port-a-toilet by the big fir trees. (See map below.) It will be sanitized once a day, so use your
own discretion if you need to use it. Our regular bathroom will be reserved for staff only.
* There will be a cold water sink available for the public by the U-pick line. (See map below.)
* We have different hours this year to allow our staff extra travel time to the orchard and for set-up and
sanitation. We will be open 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Mon. - Fri., and 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Sat. and Sun.
We will be CLOSED Tuesdays.
* There will be lines with 6 foot spacers. Please be patient with the customers in front of you.
* If you are U-picking, please practice good distance policies out in the orchard, and keep your hands clean.